The Greek Recycling Company EL.ET.AN. S.A. was established in July 2006 as a continuation of a company with 40 years of experience.
EL.ET.AN Ltd. – Corporate Profile
The Greek Recycling Company EL.ET.AN. S.A. was founded in July 2006 as a continuation of a company with 40 years of experience. It specializes in the Reforming-Recycling-Reusing and Trading of industrial packaging, such as:
- Plastic barrels of 25 liters, 50 liters, 60 liters, 120 liters, 150 liters, and 200 liters.
- Open and closed-type metal barrels of 200 liters.
- Intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) of 1,000 liters and 600 liters, and
- Wooden pallets of all types.
EL.ET.AN. is a dynamically developing Recycling company with a specialized structure that offers integrated services.
Thanks to the experience and technical expertise that EL.ET.AN. possesses, it provides high-quality Recycling processes, while its final products are completely safe and of exceptional quality.
It has a new, modern industrial unit for Recovery, Recycling and Reuse with state-of-the-art machines in a 10,000 sqm owned area in the Industrial Zone of Vathy Avlidos (Paleochori location).
EL.ET.AN. with increased social and environmental sensitivity, participates actively and decisively in Environmental Protection by:
- Reducing the volume of empty packaging (tanks, plastic barrels, metal barrels)
- Saving energy, water and raw materials
- Safely disposing of hazardous chemical waste.